] Hesjedal Media: Shaping

Monday, February 6, 2012

Shaping


This sweater is probably at least 10 years old, and even though I don't wear it so much anymore, I still love it. Mostly I don't wear it because it's just scratchy enough to require an under layer, and it rarely gets cold enough here for that. In fact the day I wore this it wasn't quite cold enough, and I ended up carrying my jacket so as not to be too warm.

I wanted the shaping to be the main focus of this outfit, since both the sweater and the skirt really hug my curves. To that end I kept my jewelry simple and highlighted my hips by wearing the low slung belt. Hidden under the skirt were leggings for warmth, and my super comfy pair of Romika boots. Between those and the stretchy skirt it felt like I spent the day in my pj's.

Sweater: La Redoute
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Anthropologie
Boots: Romika

No comments:

Post a Comment